As the European leader in interim management, Robert Walters offers a flexible and effective response to periods of change, crisis, growth or internationalisation.
At Robert Walters, we pride ourselves on offering tailored managerial solutions for our clients and interim professionals, no matter which stage of your job search or recruitment you may be in.
We focuse on the recruitment of interim managers and directors across many disciplines including:
• General Management
• Human Resources
• Tax, Legal, Compliance
• Operations, Procurement & Supply Chain
• Information Technology
• Digital, Sales And Marketing & Communication
• Banking, Insurance & Real Estate
Interim managers act as the backbone of an organisation in a time of change or transition. A successful interim professional is able to fill an urgent managerial need, strengthen a project or provide new direction and critical leadership when needed.
For more than 10 years, our experienced consultants at Robert Walters have built a relationship of trust with a selected group of respected c-suite interims, CEOs and CFOs who can hit the ground running from day one. You can rely on our international network of highly skilled interim management specialists to solve any business challenge you may face.
WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
- Replacement of a key position
- Start-up or closure of a company/division
- Acquisition or takeover
- Improvement of profitability
- Implementation of new systems/tools
- Process redesign
- Crisis management
OUR ADDED VALUE
- European pioneer in interim management
- A pool of reactive, mobile and international profiles
- Immediately operational resources
- Trust, expertise and strong strategic vision
- Offices in France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Germany, Switzerland and the UK
OUR EUROPEAN MARKET REPORT
Our European Interim Management Market Report provides a comprehensive overview of the interim recruitment market, organisational issues that interim managers can solve and anticipated costs for organisations across Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
- gives the daily rates for the most called upon interim management assignments
- identifies the top functions and industry sectors using interim management
- explains the aspirations and drivers of interim managers
“Interim management is a social revolution based on agility and freedom, for the benefit of greater professional intelligence."
Interim Management France