Head of global network (h/f)
Consultant Charles Genesty
Date de création 22 octobre 2018 2018-10-222018-12-21 banking 25 rue Balzac Paris 75008 Robert Walters France
Our client is looking for its new global network manager (H/F) who will be responsible for designing, implementing solutions and providing advanced support globally.
Global financial company with 20 000 employees through more than 80 countries.
As Head of global network (h/f) you will be responsible for designing, implementing solutions and providing advanced support globally. You will also be responsible for the deployment and upgrades of new technologies, improving processes, developing service catalogues, and collecting metrics in order to optimise the efficiency of the teams’ delivery
In this role, the Head of global network (h/f) is the expert and referent for Network solutions:
- Ensure your solutions evolves including design, implementation, enhancements requests management and prioritisation together with our internal clients.
- From a support standpoint you ensure support at level 1 and 2 are properly handled and you deliver the level 3 support (incident and change management).
- You own overall incident and problem management for your solutions. You are engaged in any implementation that touches your solution and manage if any dependency with other solutions.
In addition it is expected from the Head of global network (h/f) to:
- Provides leadership for current and long range objectives, plans and policies for global Network strategy and technologies, including providing leadership for technology strategic planning.
- Develops and manages technology budgets, allocates resources and coordinates schedules of technology implementations
- Provides guidance and assistance to other teams to maintain availability and performance of services at the highest possible levels.
- Establishes and maintains key relationships with strategic suppliers.
This position is based in Lyon (69000) and some business trips abroad can be expected (occasionally).
You will demonstrate 10+ years of relevant network experience including at least 5 years in a significant management role in the Network / Telecom space. A strong track record of effective project management, estimating resource requirements and timelines, managing and tracking multiple projects simultaneously, and delivering on commitments.
An experience of a leadership role in an international matrix organisation, managing multiple stakeholders and external partners/vendors in a complex environment is expected as well as managing Capex vs Opex budgets. You are seen as an inspiring leader for your team and capable of working in a fast paced and changing environment.