IT technical architect M/F
Consultant Charles Genesty
Date de création 5 août 20192019-08-05 2019-10-04 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Lyon-6e-Arrondissement Rhône-Alpes 63 quai Charles de Gaulle FR 69006 EUR 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.fr https://www.robertwalters.fr/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client, a global company with is IT based in Lyon, is opening a new position for an IT technical architect M/F who will lead the global technological architecture of the company.
Global financial company with 20 000 employees through more than 80 countries, currently building a central team for its IT architecture.
As a IT technical architect M/F you will be part of a a team in charge of organizing the global technological architecture of the company, aiming at multiple objectives :
- Define the general urbanization principles to support the company backbone (network, security, filtering, directory services…)
- Identify and structure the approach to integrate new technologies in the portfolio of services, working on technology rationalization, optimization and clarifying use cases
- Work with application teams to respond to their technological requirements, covering designing new application architectures, finding synergies on middleware solutions, challenging new requirements VS existing catalog of technological solutions and following up the issues experienced on delivery and run to be in a continuous improvement cycle
IT technical architect M/F main responsibilities will be :
- Understand the current Workplace, Network, Security, Datacenter and Application landscape including LDC’s hybrid cloud considerations. Translate these inputs into functional and technical requirements
- Understand and challenge existing architecture choices and solutions provided by vendors
- Collect inputs and collaborate with other architects and teams in order to contribute to Technological Strategy for the company. Define clear priorities and in addition to the best way to integrate the solutions in LDC infrastructure ecosystem
- Manage and participate to Design Workshop when it’s needed
- Understand and challenge solution provided by Integrators
- Validate all pre-requisites are in place on the technical layers
- Coordinate mobilization and activities of Subject Matter Experts on all technology domains
- Participate to project plan elaboration
Position is based in Lyon with travels from time to time.
Fluent in english, you have demonstrated proficiency in infrastructure domain with a strong focus on architecture. You have high standard technical analysis with coordination skills and capability to understand functional requirements and translate them into technical decisions and actions. You have experienced a full life cycle experience of delivering international projects.Successful candidates will have hands on experience with implementing. a cross cultural mindset to be able to work with interlocutors from all regions across the world as well as an ability to manage and communicate to C-Level Stakeholders is key in this role.