Real Estate Leasing manager H/F
Consultant Johanna Azria
Date de création 6 novembre 201825 rue Balzac Paris 75008 Robert Walters France
The leasing manager H/F is responsible for creating strategies, budgeting and forecasting leasing process, reporting ongoing leasing activity and implementing various leasing plans, policies and strategies. This position reports to and takes direction from the Head of leasing France and Country Manager France.
The real estate leasing manager H/F will take care of the assets of this leading provider of logistics real estate in France, offering customers a wide range of high-quality warehouses, distributions centers and land for build-to-suit developments.
The real estate leasing manager H/F will run thoses activities :
- Reporting ongoing leasing activity, preparing, reviewing and executing budget and forecast;
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of budgets and company’s KPI's assumed (budget expected property rental rates and leasing costs and continually evaluate leasing and pricing performance against budgeted expectations);
- Vigilant tracking of market trends and implementation of said tracking through outreach and market surveys;
- Maintain current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry;
- Be aware of comparable properties, their pricing and competitive positions, to maximize occupancy and financial performance of company properties relative to the competition;
- Maintaining communication and relationship with brokerage and overall real estate and so-called business community including governmental agencies, economic development agencies etc.
- New and renewal lease negotiation and analysis;
- Professional interaction and relationship development with tenants and clients;
- Sourcing, identifying new customers including but not limited to: e-business actors, big retailers (Super U, Auchan, Decathlon…)
- Securing new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building,
- Supply property information, show (tour) lease space, give presentations and quote lease rates. Qualify lease prospects. Track leasing prospects,
- Seeking new development opportunities,
- Preparation of all leasing documentation, including but not limited to leases, amendments, mandates;
- Managing the whole leasing process including TI’s, ASTI,
- Cooperating closely with project management, property management, finance and environmental team,
- Plan, coordinate and execute marketing and promotional events, open houses, with the Marketing team,
- Representing company at various social events, conferences, events while cooperating with local governments to bring larger awareness of Prologis and its aspects to the Spanish markets.
The leasing manager H/F has to proove at least 3 years experience in a relevant commercial role related to the real-estate industry, with Bachelors or Master’s Degree in related discipline: Real-Estate, an Experience in negotiating and structuring transactions in real estate, either from a development or investment standpoint, an extensive experience in dealing with complex projects and keeping the overview as well as creating an optimal and solid deal structure, a Knowledge and to have a network in the logistic real estate market, industry and relevant local authorities is a plus, and have an english fluent.
Regarding personality, the leasing manager H/F will have qualities such as :
- Self-confidence - Possesses confidence in one’s ability to meet challenges and make the right decisions,
- Results orientation - Focuses on improving performance, meeting goals, and producing results,
- Initiative - sees opportunities and acts on them,
- Information seeking - Gathers facts, ideas, and opinions needed for analyzing situations, solving problems, or making decisions,
- Problem solving - identifies problems and tests alternative solutions to achieve the best outcome,
- Influencing others - persuades, convinces, or influences others to change their viewpoint or accept a desired course of action,
- Customer service orientation - Understands customers’ needs and responds promptly and appropriately; is seen as a valued partner.
- Networking - develops contacts and relationships to facilitate getting work done and to expand one’s opportunities,
- Ability to work within a team.
If you recognize yourself in this decription, this job of leasing manager H/F is for you, please contact us.