Asset Manager H/F
Consultant Johanna Azria
Date de création 19 novembre 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 property-and-housing 25 rue Balzac Paris 75008 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.fr
The Asset Manager H/F undertakes property transaction and/or asset management responsibilities to deliver client, fund or product investment performance objectives.
The Asset Manager H/F is in a real estate fund which has managed real estate funds and currently has €17 billion of gross real estate assets under management (as of 30 June 2018). The Real Estate team consists of more than 180 people operating from 15 countries, of which 8 offices across Europe. The team is highly experienced in real estate fund management, research and strategy, product and client management, finance and administration, has a long, deep and extensive experience in the European property investment market and benefits from the significant resources of the group.
The Paris office was opened 5 years ago and has developed significantly with more than €800m of assets under management in France and Belgium (80% offices – 20% retail and logistics).
General responsibilities of the Asset Manager H/F include:
- Work with the Head of Property Investment France and fund managers, as case may be, to implement approved business plans.
- For any fund (existing or proposed) undertake financial and strategic analysis to develop fund strategy and asset business plan.
- Participate in the generating and maintaining flow of investment opportunities for existing funds and proposals for new fund ideas.
- Manage all projects whether of transaction and/or asset management nature through from initiation of an opportunity/idea, recommendation to fund manager, approval by the internal investment committee and through to completion of the project working with all members of the property team supporting the fund/product at all times.
- Maintain good working relationships with fund managers, fund teams, the wider property team and internal and external suppliers, partners and clients and at all times acting as an ambassador for the property and Client business.
- Ensure that activities proposed and completed maintain portfolios / properties within the agreed risk framework for the respective products, and that breaches of investment parameters are escalated to the Head of Desk in a timely manner.
- Ensure all relevant legislation including for example health and safety, disability discrimination, contaminated land and any good practice adopted by the property business.
- Manage third party advisers to deliver appropriate service/advice and at best value. Develop relationship management responsibilities for property as appropriate and agreed within the property team.
Specific responsibilities :
- The Asset Manager France will be located in Paris and will assist the Head of Property Investment France in all matters relating to existing and future assets under management;
- Responsibility for the successful delivery of the asset management strategy for all properties;
- Reporting to the Head of Property and Fund Managers on performance of assets alongside regular updating on the matters such as rent reviews, regears, management, health and safety and rent collection.
- Assisting the Head of Property Investment France in identifying new acquisitions, analysing them and executing as case may be the diligence process;
- Responsibility of preparing concise Board and Investment Committee recommendations, including cash flow /financial analysis and clear reasons for the recommendation;
- Implementation of agreed business plans and ensuring their success;
- Preparation of future business plans including financial analysis, cash flows etc;
- Responsibility for managing external consultants/teams
- Previous 3-5 years relevant industry experience,
- Good understanding of the French property market and a broad understanding of wider investment markets,
- Experience in governance and risk management processes,
- Excellent analytical skills,
- A thorough understanding of the process of development, lease renewal, rent review, and lettings for retail property,
- Up to date knowledge of current practice and legislation,
- Good contacts in the property market,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in French and English,
- Hard Working,
- Proven record of leadership,
- Consistent track record of success,
- Self motivated and ability to motivate people around her/him (peers, advisers, subordinates),
- Leading by example,
- Consistent record of meeting deadlines,
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to prepare and make presentations.
If you fulfill those qualities and skills and you speak a perfect frenc, this job is for you.